The Streets Division is responsible for the planning and delivery of the following:
- Maintenance and repair of City facilities and grounds including West Chicago’s Metra station.
- Maintenance and repair of City vehicles.
Street Maintenance and Repair
- Street sweeping.
- Pothole patching, asphalt paving, pavement striping, and crack filling.
- Right-of-way maintenance.
- Alley maintenance and repair.
- Tree planting, trimming, and removal.
- Sidewalk replacement.
- Street light maintenance and repair.
- Street signs.
- Mowing and trimming City properties and trash removal.
- Snow and ice removal from streets and municipal property.
- Storm maintenance and repair.
- Landscaping of municipal property and City right of ways.
- Leaf removal service.
- Maintenance of Glen Oak and Oakwood Cemetery.
- Placement and removal of flags and banners.