The City Administrator, who is appointed by the Mayor with the advice and consent of the City Council, is responsible for all aspects of administration, financial planning, directing, and supervising City operations. He is the chief administrative officer of the City
Duties of the City Administrator:
- Oversees and manages the day-to-day affairs of the City.
- Assures implementation of policy approved by the City Council.
- Prepares and administers the City budget.
- Develops and implements the capital improvement budget.
- Provides information and general recommendations to the Mayor and the City Council.
The City Administrator is readily available to the public and welcomes the opportunity to meet with West Chicago residents. The goal of the City Administrator is to provide the best possible services to the public.
(630) 293-2200 x170