There may be the following other requirements when opening a new business:
A Water Usage Survey (pdf – 123k) must be completed and submitted.
Additional licenses are required for certain categories of business. The following lists such businesses.
- Coin Operated Amusement Vending Games on Premises
- Auctions & Auctioneers
- Currency Exchanges
- Day and Temporary Labor Agencies
- Hotels & Motels w/Sleeping Accommodations for More than 20
- Landscape Waste Transfer Station
- Liquor (Sales & Serving)
- Massage Establishments & Therapists
- Money Changers
- Peddlers (weekly)
- Tag Day – (Public Street, Alley, Sidewalk or Other Public Place)
- Tattoo and Body Piercing Establishments
- Taxicab (License)
- Taxicab (Per Vehicle)
- Tobacco (Vending Machine on Premises)
- Tobacco Sales (Over the Counter Sales)
Please contact the Administrative Services Department at (630) 293-2200 x171 for further information and the applicable forms.