The following information has been provided by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO).
To prepare businesses and employers to implement the new safety guidelines and to bring many residents back to work, the State of
Illinois has developed business tool kits for all Phase 3 businesses and operations, complete with signage, training checklists, and other resources to ensure business and activities are conducted in accordance with the latest and greatest public health recommendations.
Phase 3 guidelines span 10 main industry categories. Each set of guidelines includes a common set of guidelines that are expected and encouraged among all employers and activity types, as well as workplace and program-specific guidelines.
- Common Guidelines for all Phase 3 Businesses and Operations
- Toolkit for Manufacturing
- Toolkit for Health and Fitness Centers
- Toolkit for Offices
- Toolkit for Personal Care Services
- Toolkit for Retail Businesses
- Toolkit for Service Counters
- Toolkit for Youth Sports
- Toolkit for Restaurants & Bars
- Guidelines for Outdoor Recreation
- Guidelines for Day Camps
If businesses have other specific questions or comments about how Phase 3 affects its business or employees, please get in touch with DCEO.
For direct support, contact the Business Hotline Monday through
Friday at 1-800-252-2923, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org