Exciting bonus activities have been added to 2020 Virtual Move with the Mayor Challenge beginning in September!
Engage in fun Wellness activities and earn bonus steps to help you achieve your goals. Following each activity, a QR code will appear, scan the code and automatically receive bonus steps. Once the Challenge has started, just press the ‘Bonus Activities’ selector ** in the Heka Walk Challenge App and select Scan-In.
Scan-In: Join any of the fun activities and scan the QR codes using the Challenge App at the following locations and receive bonus steps:
· Virtual Workouts on Sep 12 and Sep 26: Join the free virtual workout at 9:00 a.m. live or stream the workout all weekend long at your convenience. Scan the QR code one time per day after completing the workout and you will earn 2.5K bonus steps for each workout, (limit of one scan per workout). Register for free workout here.
· Scavenger Hunt on Saturdays in September: Look for a Move with the Mayor sign with a QR code to scan at any of the trails in West Chicago listed below. Scan the code to earn 1K extra healthy steps, (limit of one Scan-In per day for up to four different days).
West Chicago Park Scan-In locations:
- Blackwell Forest Preserve – Currier, West Chicago
- Reed-Keppler Park, West Chicago
- Don Earley Park, West Chicago
- Pioneer Park, West Chicago
For more information, visit www.healthywestchicago.org.