The Operations Division consists of Uniformed Patrol, Investigations Section, School Resource Officers, Training, Community Relations, Evidence/Property, and Community Service Officers.
- As first responders, our patrol officers are the backbone of the Department. They work five patrol shifts providing police services 24 hours per day. They are responsible for our residents’ safety as they conduct targeted preventive patrols, answer emergency and non-emergency calls for service, and conduct traffic enforcement.
- The Investigations Section is responsible for follow up investigations of a large variety of criminal activities including robberies, burglaries, thefts, sexual assaults, white collar and high tech crimes, missing persons and equivocal death investigations.
- The primary goal of the School Resource Officers is to provide a safe learning environment for the school children in our community by working closely with the administrators, teachers and school staff.
- The Training Officer is responsible for providing internal training, securing external training and maintaining accurate training records.
- The Community Relations Officer is responsible for organizing community/police groups in business or residential areas.
- Community Service Officers are responsible for carrying out a variety of tasks, including conducting parking enforcement, assisting with traffic direction, reporting and enforcement of non-criminal ordinances, investigating animal complaints, and completing private property crash reports.
Commander to Operations Division contact information:
Commander Anthony Cargola – (630) 293-2222