West Chicago City Cemeteries
City Owned Cemeteries
The City owns and maintains two cemeteries:
- Glen Oak Cemetery - Located between National Street and Hawthorne Lane on Arbor Avenue.
- Oakwood Cemetery - Located at Oakwood Avenue and York Avenue.
Calvary Cemetery - Located at East Washington Street and Easton Avenue.
This cemetery is owned by the Joliet Diocese. For more information, please contact St. Mary's Catholic Church, (630) 231-0013.
Cemetery Purchasing Information
For purchasing information, please contact John Reynolds, City Sexton, (630) 231-6854.
- Cemetery Rules Brochure (PDF)
- Cemetery Consumer Rights (PDF)
- To File a Cemetery Complaint (PDF)