The City of West Chicago’s goal is to improve the appearance of business and residential areas and create a community where all those who live, work or visit can experience a sense of pride and well-being. Enforcement of the code assures that residents and owners maintain their properties in conformance with the International Property Maintenance Code.
- Most Common Code Violations FAQs
- Code Enforcement and Adjudication FAQs
- Standards for Maintenance of Residential Properties
- Normas para el Mantenimiento de Viviendas
- Foreclosed Property Registration Program
- Home-based Business Standards
To register a defaulted mortgage/foreclosure or vacant (no foreclosure) property, or for any questions with respect to registration requirements or registration status please contact email@example.com, or (866) 686-4734.
To file a complaint, call (630) 293-2200 extension 131 or 141 or email CommunityDev@westchicago.org.