Parking on City streets is prohibited between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. - violators will be ticketed. If you need to park your vehicle overnight you must contact the Police department by phone at (630) 293-2222 or submit your request using the online form.
- Requests must be received prior to 2:00 a.m.; any request made after 2:00 a.m. may be subject to a parking citation.
- Overnight parking is limited to three (3) requests within a thirty (30) day period.
- Vehicles must be legally parked - Must adhere to all posted signage.
- Parking citation may be issued if information is found to be falsified or incorrect.
- Manipulating the system in order to gain parking permission is prohibited - parking citation may be issued.
- Overnight parking cannot be granted for residents of multi-family (apartment) buildings.
- Overnight parking will not be granted when there is two inches or more of snowfall.